mumsnet

Monday 4 August 2008

We're all going on a Summer Holiday.

Okay - am packing so this will be quick.

J is sitting at the table using the Laptop - very brave of me as he is sometimes a bit OTT with this as well. I am watching him now - rocking, swinging his feet, standing up, sitting down - totally absorbed in what he is doing and completely zoned out. If I tried to ask him a question now there would be no response.

So packing for J

4 days away so - ummm - 2 pairs of pants per day. J is too absorbed in what he's doing sometimes and "forgets" or "hasn't got time" to go to the loo with the inevitable results. My son - lazy - never.


My thought for the day - not to let SPD cloud my judgement of J - sometimes he is just an openly defiant and naughty little boy - reassuringly normal in fact.

Today he is sooo excited about going on holiday - we are off after lunch and I am guessing that we will be trying out the Waterworld soon after arrival.

Butlins here we come....

3 comments:

Moonroot said...

Hope you have a great time!

Enjoying the blog.

Order and Chaos said...

Oh we will - can't wait to try the Waterworld myself - especially the water chutes!

Mike Farley said...

Wonderful blog here! Love from The King.